Sunday, September 16, 2007

Unknown to be known

Hey everyone! I'm Raquel. I'm a very private person so this blog thing is very new to me. I titled this blog "unknown to be known." I think that title is perfect for my life. The title has a few meanings . Its where I stand with my life in general. So many unanswered questions. Will I become successful? Am I going to go against what I believe in and actually get married? Am I going to have kids? The title is also how I view people and how people view me. Nobody really knows a person. They are unknown to them; one day, in some cases, they will know them. Sometimes you get to be lucky and get to love that person and have that person love you back. If you are even lucker, you will find somebody to fall IN love with. I'm so happy to say I am one of the lucker people. There are so many things in life that are unknown. Sometimes it's good when they become know and others bad. Well thi is my first of many blogs. like I mentioned earlier, I am a private person, I bet i will warm up and my blogs will get better!!

No comments: