Monday, October 22, 2007

Breast Cancer Walk


This past Sunday I went to the Breast Cancer walk. Most of the St.Johns participants met at St Johns to have a mass early in the morning. The priest had a really good sense of humor. I enjoyed the mass and I am not a religious person. After the mass was breakfast. St Johns had a bus to transport the participants to the location of the walk. The walk was held at Clove Lakes Park. There was so many people there and little dogs too!. In the center of the walk, tents were set up selling shirts, pins jewelry, and other items. All the proceeds went to the cause. Some of the walkers were wearing shirts in honor of friends and family battling breast cancer or lost their lives to breast cancer. It was perfect weather for the walk. Even by doing something so simple as to walk for the cause, makes such a difference, I am proud of myself for being apart of this event. I advise everyboy to pay it forward. Next week, Brain tumor walk

No comments: