Monday, November 12, 2007

Black Out

This weekend I purchased Britney Spears' new album entitled "Black Out." I was a little skeptical of what I was going to hear. I thought that album would be horrible. I have to admit that it is not bad. Maybe it is just me because I have been a Britney fan since I was ten years old and want her to do well. Some of the songs are very catching and I find myself singing the throughout the course of the day. I like the second track which is called "Piece of me." It has a catchy tune and has good lyrics. It discusses the abuse she gets from the public. I believe this track is going to be her second single. Maybe the public will see her different. I am the type of person that can not stand to see people fail so I think that is why I want her to get back on track. The glass is always half full with me.

No comments: