Monday, November 5, 2007

A Look Into the Future

Sunday, November 4, 2007
Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
It's a smart idea to resist any temptation to get overly involved with someone else's problems now. But, unfortunately, you may be hit very close to home with a situation you cannot avoid. Oddly enough, your interactions with those close to you can bring up issues that are totally yours. Looking at your own unsettled dilemmas first will make it easier to think about someone else.

This is my horoscope that I found for yesterday. I check my horoscope when I can. This particular horoscope is very true. With out getting in too much detail, I will say that a issue that has affected somebody close to me occurred and I was asked for advice. Trying not to hurt an feelings of other people, I had to be there and address the issue. Hearing this issue, I realized that to give a completely un bias opinion, I had to get over some personal demons I have going on right now.

I am not saying to give into the horoscopes or psychics or anything like that. It is fun to do sometimes and you might discover something that you needed to

No comments: