Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Think You know...

This blog is about Christmas. Christmas time is rolling around again. Time to get loved one's gift. I have a big problem when it comes to giving gifts. I never know what to give the person. I could know the person backwards and forwards, until it comes time to give the gift. I blank out. I want to make sure I get a gift that is practical and will go to good use. I want to make sure that the person who receives the gift truly loves and and could use it. You know you gift did not have much thought when you get a bath and body gift set. Nothing says "I had no idea what to get you" more than a bath and body gift set. I love the reaction when you give a gift that somebody really enjoyed. it makes all the stress, effort, and time worth it. I know that it is bad to be worrying about gifts right now but it is what I do best.

No comments: